Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rainer_Platz
Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: TrueKey erkennt Felder für User-ID/Passwort nicht als solche

Jump to solution

Hello Marc,

Your item #1 is accepted as a solution. You schould have received a report for "DHL.DE" by now.

For item#2:

"option for "Remember logins and passwords for websites" is disabled and that "Autofill addresses" is enabled."

These options do not exist. I have changed my Firefox language to English and what I have on the options page in "privacy and security" sub-topic "Logins & Passwords" is:

Checkbox "Ask to save logins and passwords for websites" with buttons "Exceptions" and "Saved Logins"

and

Checkbox "Use master password" with button "Change Master Password"

A search in Options for "autofill" resulted in "no search results"

So I can't follow your advice.

I am willing to let you or one of your colleagues connect to my system so you can study the behaviour of TrueKey on my system in any depth. Just give me call.

Regards

Rainer

phone: +49 6196 5230421 or +49 172 6840127

=======================================

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 12 of 14

Jump to solution

Hi Rainer,

Have you cross-checked the behaviour with the Chrome browser instead of Firefox, I just want to make sure that in there the True Key instant login works as expected. By doing that and if it works, you would have isolated the issue to the Firefox browser.

Also, as i am not part of the technical support team, I have no way to ask a support agent to reach out to you, please refer to this website so you can find the correct support team for your country /language.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Rainer_Platz
Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Jump to solution

Hi,

I just installed Chrome - for the first time in my life - and added the TrueKey extension to it.

Opening "https://kunde.comdirect.de/lp/wt/login" in Chrome brougth up a nice little selection list with all my 3 accounts as stored in Truekey.

So I assume we now have isolated my problem to Firefox.

marcd
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 14 of 14

Jump to solution

Absolutely Rainer, isolated to the Firefox browser and no related to the True Key extension, if it would be then you would have had the same behaviour and experience under the Chrome browser.

It is what I was thinking as my tests to try to reproduce this issue on Firefox came up also negative so it is isolated to your client (system) and to your Firefox browser.

You can try updating or reinstalling the Firefox browser and also check opn another system if using the same browser you are able to reproduce the issue. Having said that I noticed lately several issues with the Firefox browser in terms of performance and optimization related to our True Key extension, while Chrome continues to be a more stable and reliable extension.

Let me know if this helps you.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community