Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cookcook
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Safe Family: setting of daily screen time limit not possible on German version

Hi,

I have recently installed safe family (german version) on my kids Android mobile(s) and my Windows 7 PC.

However, in contrary to what is being said in the tutorial video and seemingly available within the US Safe Family version , there is no feature or setting available to actually limit the daily screen-time (daily usage - "how long": maximal daily online time, for instance 1.5 hours a day). I can only set the overall active screen-time period (daily availabilty - "when": available daily screen time generally available to be used by the kid, for instance fom 7am to 8pm).

Has anyone any idea if this is actually a specific issue within the German version (missing feature to activate  and limit daily maximum screen-time in hours, not in a given time frame)?

Has anyone similar issues on the German version?

If at the end there is no maximum daily usage possible to be set on the version I have to use (German version), there is no sense in using Safe Family at all and I would have to acquire a different family protection solution from a different provider...

Thank you for your feedback and any support you may be able to provide!

1 Reply
margeorg1
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Safe Family: setting of daily screen time limit not possible on German version

Dear Mr. Koch,

You  already have  contacted  us on 16.01.2019,I hope my Colleague supported You well.

If You have other questions,please contact us Live again.

Our Phone Numbers are:

Deutschland: 069 6640 4330 Austria: 017 9087 5810 Schweiz: 02 2310 1033 Luxembourg: 040 6661 5670

Best Regards,

Georgi

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community