cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paolosky
Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Hello,

I have been trying to cancel my subscription since two years ago but not been successful.

I am writing from the Cayman Islands and the phone number I have won't work with your toll free number.

Can somebody please help? I have send a bunch of emails but no answers.

Thanks,

P

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvinashP
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 13

Re: refund

Jump to solution

Hi @paolosky,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Thanks,
Avinash.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
AvinashP
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi @paolosky,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Thanks,
Avinash.

zlest92
Contributor
Message 3 of 13

Jump to solution

I’m having a issue talking to someone on the phone. i kept getting hung up on and i got a unexpected renewal for $139 and i want a refund. i don’t even use that computer anymore please help me @AvinashP or anyone

Atty_Mara
Contributor II
Message 4 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi,i have the same issue. i was not aware of the automatic renewal. i want it cancelled and be refunded.

been trying to call the customer assistant number but "it is not in service".

Atty_Mara
Contributor II
Message 5 of 13

Jump to solution

hi,

was your issue on automatic renewal resolved? i want to have my renewal cancelled but I cannot contact any customer assistant because the number is not reachable. 

Kumar_suman
Message 6 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi @Atty_Mara ,

I have replied to your original post. Kindly find the answer accessing the link.

Regards,

Kumar

Kumar_suman
Message 7 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi @Atty_Mara ,

I have replied to your original post. Kindly find the answer accessing the link.

Regards,

Kumar

Padron
Contributor
Message 8 of 13

Jump to solution

I've tried to contact consumer support regarding a refund and have been on hold for an hour. The website is no help. It takes you in circles and you end up on the same useless information page. My next step is to contact the Federal Trade Commission. 

Gumbette
Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem in Australia.  For 2 days straight now I've been on hold for 90 minutes.  Their website says there's a wait time of 5 - 10 minutes (it should say hours).  I will be contacting the ACCC.

AvinashP
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 10 of 13

Jump to solution

Hi @zlest92,

Thanks,
Avinash.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community