Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ibrahim8891
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

mistake by Renew subscription

Hello, 

I surprised today that McAfee take 99,95 euro from my PayPal account to renew my subscription for one year. 

I don't want to extend my subscription because I want to sell my Laptop soon and buy a new one including antivirus.

That was a mistake and I don't know how that happened.

I want as soon as possible cancel this process and refund my money.

I'm looking forward a quick answer and I Thank you in advance for helping me to solve this problem.

Best regards 

3 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 4

Re: mistake by Renew subscription

When you take up Mcafee there is an automatic payment for new subscriptions that is  buried sort of in the conditions. You can disable this but if you are now seeing a payment Customer service will reverse it asap provided you have not waited too long.

Call McAfee support

Search for refunds

Ibrahim8891
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your answer but I don't understand it 100%.

How can I exactly cancel this new subscription and get back my money as soon as possible?

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 4

You call support and choose language you want. Choose refunds and fill in details and at the end you will be given a number to call

There is a time limit for refunds see

Refund policy 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community