cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elmfuvkhackers
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

iPhone se hacked

ok I’m not a tech dude but my metro account info was compromised so they gave me mcafee free for two years but now I’m locked out of my mcafee account my iPhone is hacked my battery drains very fast my phone is hot to the touch and slow as hell I don’t have any background apps open but there is a thing in cellular in system services that says Remoteicloudquotaui anyone know what’s up 

2 Replies
Kumar_suman
Message 2 of 3

Re: iPhone se hacked

Hi @Elmfuvkhackers ,

Greetings from McAfee.

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to reach out to our consumer support team to unlock your McAfee account. Once unlocked you can scan your phone to find if any suspicious app is installed.

McAfee Consumer support

Best regards,

Kumar 

Rockey321
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: iPhone se hacked

Simple answer? Yes. All networked digital technology is technically hackable.

Detailed answer? When Apple brags about how hard it can be to hack an iPhone, it points to the iOS code and security methods. However, human error has long been the leading cause of data breaches worldwide.

When we talk about iPhone hacks, most methods look at the user as the weak link in the security chain, not the operating system. By being aware of the most effective ways of manipulating users like yourself, you can make it hard for anyone who’s not welcome to access your phone.

If you want to get more information visit seriale latimp and get more information about releated your topic.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community