cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwx123cwx
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

how do i add a trust item in McAfee internet security?

how do I add a trust item in McAfee internet security?

well, I know this question was stuipt because there allready alot thread about that i try to understand them  but I can't

my son's favited game got blocked from McAdee inernet security   it says Skin.dll was a backdoor traja    

and I find trust list  its in Navigation Center      I open it up  i just saw one botton : Remove From Trusted Item List         but I dont see add trusted item

Question:     How do I add a trust item in McAfee internet security?    Capture.PNG           

Sorry for bad English                                     

消息编辑者为:cwx123cwx on 11-9-1 下午03时00分44秒
2 Replies
ajacobs
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: how do i add a trust item in McAfee internet security?

I've moved your thread to our Home and Home Office area for better attention.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 3

Re: how do i add a trust item in McAfee internet security?

You can only trust something if it is identified as a PUP or Possibly Unwanted Program.  We have asked for expanded trusting but thus far it hasn't been allowed.

If something is being wrongly identified as malware then read the steps here:  https://community.mcafee.com/thread/2016

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community