cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
so-jeong-park
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

how can i get refund?

Hi, I'm from South Korea, and  I feel really uncomfortable right now about this customer support. I don't understand why I have to write an email in English because there's no proper way to contect in Korea. (why don't you answer in phone? it cut off itself.)

Anyway my product got renewed automatically few days ago so i want to get refund.

my email is michelle8013@hotmail.com

I hope it get solved as soon as possible.   

3 Replies
Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: how can i get refund?

Hi @so-jeong-park

We will not be able to process the refund directly as we need to follow the validation process. If you do not prefer English support, you can also reach our Korean Support with the URL below:

https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home?locale=ko-KR

Regards,

Karthik K

so-jeong-park
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi, Karthik__k

Would you tell me what's on that vaildation process?

I took a search again and it seems that I need a McAfee retail reimbursement request form (TS102535) which is posted in the Consumer Support. But the thing is,  I can't enter this page, while I can enter other pages. I tried this before too and it still doesn't work.

No one still answer the phone. I actually gave up to call again cuz I feel there would be no Korean to talk with. I have no idea why this program was installed in Samsung notebook.

Anyway please send me the form and tell me any other process that I should know to get refund.  

Karthik_K
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

hi @so-jeong-park

I'm afraid there is no other option to process refund, please contact Korean Support at 080-724-0880 during business hours. 

Kindly remove your email address from your original post to avoid spam.

Regards,
Karthik K

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community