cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AntoninDolezal
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

auto renewal refund, numbers for support dont work!!!

Jump to solution

Hello,

I can't contact the Support via any of the phone numbers. I've tried to call from the Czech Republic. I need the annual fee refund as I'm not going to use the service any more, and I haven't stopped the annual renewals on time. I need your assistence, to get the money back.
Please, do not tell me to call another numbers, none of the work, or try a chat... I've read through the community posts on this topic and I don't want to waste my time on any impasses. PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY, PRIVATELY, to process this issue!

Thank you very much!
Antonín
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 6

Re: auto renewal refund, numbers for support dont work!!!

Jump to solution

Hi @AntoninDolezal 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,
Hari Durairaj

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi @AntoninDolezal 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,
Hari Durairaj

LaurynasD
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

May I ask for your assistance? I would like to cancel my subscription and request a refund. Today my account was auto-renewed. I can't reach the numbers given for customer support. Thank you in advance.

Shaguftashamid9
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

If you're having trouble reaching the support team for an auto-renewal refund and the phone numbers aren't working, there are a few steps you can take:

1. Check if there is an email or chat option: Many companies offer email or chat support in addition to phone support. Check the company's website or your account settings to see if there are alternative contact options.

2. Check the support hours: Some support teams only operate during certain Auto Farm Script hours, so make sure you're contacting them during their operating hours.

3. Check the phone number: Make sure you have the correct phone number for the support team. You can usually find the phone number on the company's website or in your account settings.

JV79
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

I already bought a subscription of macafee total protection and another one (livesafe) auto debited from my card and i was unaware of that purchase. Please provide details or contact me directly so I can apply for a refund. 

Peacekeeper
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

You need to contact support

http://www.mcafee.com/support/contact

They cannot fix this via this forum

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community