cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mugas
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Windows 7, Mcafee, can't open most of the things and is too slow!Someome can help me?

Hi, i buy yesterday a acer aspire M with window7 instaled and with mcafee trial version also instaled.

Besides the internet and the pc are working slow, i can't (at least for now, every time i try a new thing it does'n let me):

-Open windows media player

-Put gadgets in desktop, only show ups white squares

-Open the Mcafee

-Unistall Mcafee(not even in "Remove programs"

Anyone can help me, please

Best regards

Message was edited by: mugas on 7/18/12 12:49:54 AM CDT
2 Replies
JaiPrakash
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: Windows 7, Mcafee, can't open most of the things and is too slow!Someome can help me?

Hi Mugas,

It appears like this issue needs some more diagnostics, I have sent you an e-mail requesting for more details on the same. Kindly have it replied so that we can help you better on this issue.

tyomni
Former Member
Message 3 of 3

Re: Windows 7, Mcafee, can't open most of the things and is too slow!Someome can help me?

-Unistall Mcafee(not even in "Remove programs"

What does this means?

Can't You uninstall or reinstall it?

Message was edited by: tyomni on 7/25/12 11:26:09 AM CDT
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community