cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinSweden
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Why the f**k can't I demand a refund through mail or your site?

I dont see any phone number to call when I click my way to the Swedish support page about refund for Swedish customers.

Why is there no e-mail where I can mail your company and demand a refund? Why cant I just demand a refund when I'm logged in too your site?

For me it looks like your company wants to make it as complicated as possible to demand refunds, despite that you claim your customers are entitled to it under easily specified conditions.

I did not ask for automatic renewal when I myself bought your service, I had problems logging in to your service since you first associated my payment with some random e-mail the company that sold me the computer had used when they pre-installed your software, and the computer I used your software on have not been in use since before you renewed my subscription against my will. There have not been 60 days since the payment and therefore I have the right to request a refund according to your terms.

I have wasted enough time on this now, so just do the **bleep**ing refund. You can see what account it is through my e-mail, I use the same on this forum as on the account my subscription is registered on (nice idiotic touch demanding two separate logins for using your service and for asking questions about it...).

5 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 6

Re: Why the f**k can't I demand a refund through mail or your site?

Hi @MartinSweden,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

GaryKS
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

I have the same problem and feeling too. Customer support page is blank and no contact number is provided.. Actually many  people are asking the same question how to get refund on auto-renewal. Please tell me how to do it. 

Ced2022
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Bonjour, j'ai le même souci. La page est blanche

Hello, I have the same problem. Page is blank.

Mcafee m'a fait une offre de réabonnement de 2 ans pour un appareil et, quand j'ai validé, c'était pour une année et 3 appareils.

Je demande le remboursement ou la modification de mon abonnement

MartinSweden
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

I answered your PM yesterday. Call me tomorrow!

NunoEFSilva
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

You are about to loose a long, long time customer!
I've been using McAfee antivirus products since the 1990s.
I have paid for 2 (two) years of LiveSave last year and after just 1 year usage the product dully reported I had more than 370 days.
But after I switched OFF the automatic renewal (that was attempting to charge an expired credit card) the product now says I only have a few days left.
I want my money back! or my original usage paid-for period.
And NO, I'm NOT spending a fortune phoning to the US (I'm in Brazil).
Account: RaimundaMarliSilva AT gMail.com

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community