cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jula
Contributor
Message 1 of 13

Unwanted renewal refund

I was also checking my bank and saw the Mcafee renewal. And I never setup for auto renewal on my account. Can you pls contact me for the refund?

Thanks

12 Replies
Mikey2
Contributor
Message 2 of 13

Re: Unwanted renewal refund

Same. I keep getting charge a yearly fee, which I tried to stop for three years. I have no details of any account and can't access any account I have. I've been trying to contact the company without success. Can anyone help?

krishna55
Message 3 of 13

Hi @Jula 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

krishna55
Message 4 of 13

Hi @Mikey2 

Greetings from McAfee.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. You can get in touch with our chat support team to assist with your refund request by accessing the link below,

McAfee Chat Support

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

Jula
Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I am getting error replying on Private.

anytime asap pls

Thanks

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 13

Hi,

i would like to advise not to place your phone number at a public forum to see.

i advise to remove this number from your message.

about reply private message;

where did you receive the error ?

did you try to answer at the email that you received in your inbox of your emailprovider ?

if so, this email is only a notification message and has a no reply adres. answering this email can give an error message when trying to answer.

or did you go to the envelop/mail icon at the upper rightside next to your username when your are logged in to this community ?

if you click on this mail/envelop icon it will show the private message from mcafee moderator.

click on this message to open and when opened you see below of message a reply button ect.

did you get the error message when trying to answer overhere ?

Jula
Contributor
Message 7 of 13

I tried replying on private message but it says "sorry unable to complete the action you requested".

Can someone pls contact me ion my email dirtectly? or call me?

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 8 of 13

Hi,

thank you for the update.

one more question i would like to ask;

have you tried the reply with Edge or Firefox instead ?

i am using Edge and have no issues and one other user had problems and with her browser that was used and switched to Firefox and problem was solved.

perhaps you could give it a try with one those mentioned ?

Jula
Contributor
Message 9 of 13

Edge worked, thanks! Replied.

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Hi,

thanks for the time to give it a try and i am glad to see it could be solved by using Edge for you.

i just saw an article that Firefox with release build 96 has problems now just as i am suggesting it as alternative............

have a great day

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community