cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmjmw0
Former Member
Message 1 of 2

Total Protection - registration failure-3PC

I recently bought McAfee Total Protectionfor 3 home PCs from a PcWorld, and successfully installed on the first PC

However, when I attempt to install on a second and 3rd pc, the product cannot register/activate.I have the p[roduct key with me, but it keeps asking me for a usernae and password. Whatever username/password i try does not seem to login and kicks me out after a few attempts.

To be honest I dont remember what email address/passowrd I used when I installed on the first PC

Please asist on how I can figure out what email address/password I used i.e. retrieve the details. I have tried the FORGOT password option to no avail... I didnt receive any emails... yes, I checked on spam emails too

Is there any TRICK when installing 2nd and 3rd PCs?

1 Reply
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 2

Re: Total Protection - registration failure-3PC

I would assume best to install 2 and 3 direct from your account but if you forgot the email address etc well then best to call customer service and they will sort this out for you .

http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=1033&sg=CS&pt=1

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community