Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HilaryWeston
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Still waiting for refund!

Hi

I have been trying to get my refund for the £89.99 you took out of my account without my permission or with no warning.  I have posted several times and not received a response.  The number you are asked to call is not recognised.  I do not have any McAfee softoware on my laptop and you have illegally taken my money from my bank account.

I am appalled that you have not responded (hilaryrajones@gmail.com).  Please can you refund this money within the next 7 days or I will be forced to take legal action.

Hilary

4 Replies
karthikeyan_J
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: Still waiting for refund!

Hi @HilaryWeston,

We truly apologize for the inconvenience.

We are unable to locate any information with the email address provided. You should have received an order confirmation via email, if you were charged for our subscription. Please get back to us with the order confirmation number to process a refund immediately. If you are unable to find it, please let us know and we will take it further.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan J

HilaryWeston
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi

This is the reason for my complaint.  I received no email about this charge and therefore have no order number.  The money was just taken from my account.  You must have me on record as you took the money!  I really just want my money back - this is ridiculous!

Hilary

HilaryWeston
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

And still no response!  I do not have an order number with you, I do not have your products on my laptop, my email address is hilaryrajones@gmail.com.

You took £89.99 out of my account on 31st March.

Please, just give me money back!  This is outrageous!

Hilary Jones

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

there is the option to contact live support........

available at ; https://service.mcafee.com

on this page in the middle on right side you can click ; contact support

a new page will appear and you can make several choices, in this case; request a refund.

on the next page you will see contact details for phone and chat.( chat appears when it is open)

best is at office hours on workingdays to get in contact.

greetings

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community