cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonnywalker
Contributor III
Message 1 of 2

Something is wrong

Today another function is gone from my McAfee internet security suite. Earlier the Quick clean, Shredder and VU scan vanished and today the parental controll was gone.

And often after I started my laptop and open the McAfee UI it seems there is nothing happening  when I click on different functions no response at all. After a restart of the pc it usually works again. I have 16 days left of my subscription and I think I´ve had enough of problems. And I get popup messages from McAfee to renew Live Save, Total Protection. Programs I don´t subscribe to.And why take a chance to pay money for something I don´t know if it works after download and installation. All this started in June after an update to the new UI. And still the same and more problems. The AV functions and the firewall works but the rest that I paid for is not working. So after eigt years of loyalty to McAfee AV I think I must say godbye and try another solution to see if it is working better than this. Why pay for something that doesn´t work as it should.

JW

1 Reply
alexanderbrown2
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Something is wrong

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your McAfee internet security suite. It's frustrating when features go missing or stop working properly, especially when you've paid for the service. Have you tried reaching out to McAfee's customer support to see if they can help resolve these issues? They may be able to provide troubleshooting steps or offer a solution that could restore the missing functions.

Milestoneapply.com

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community