Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Donal124
Contributor
Message 1 of 25

Request a refund

Hello,

I recently had a renewal which I would like a refund too. I have tried to contact Mcafee several times to no avail. Is there any way to contact them as I have tried many times and no luck.

24 Replies
CS1994
Contributor
Message 2 of 25

Re: Request a refund

Sorry to jump in into this forum since i can not find posting sign in my laptop. 

Dear team, 

Like any others in this forum. My account was renewed automatically and i want to request a refund since McAfee email said that it is refundable as long as before 60days from the invoice date. I have tried many other ways - call the support and there was no answer, same with the live chat support. 

Could anyone help me for this or kindly refer me to someone who could help me for this matter ? 

Thank you in advance. 

Kumar_suman
Message 3 of 25

Hi @Donal124 @CS1994 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Kumar

troyrl
Contributor
Message 4 of 25

I also was autopay and dont have the computer anymore.

Donal124
Contributor
Message 5 of 25

Hello, just wondering where do I access my messages as I cannot find it.
cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 25

hello @Donal124 

to access private message sent by mcafee moderator;

if you are logged in to this community you should see an envelop/mail icon next to your username at the right upperside of this page.

when you click on this envelop/mail icon you will see the private message overthere.

click to open and below is a reply button when opened.

if for some reason you don't see this envelop/mail icon change browser to Edge of Firefox.

another user from this community had this issue and changing to Firefox for example solved the issue.

hope this helps.

greetings

OlafSandvik
Contributor
Message 7 of 25

Request a refund

Jeg har blitt belastet for årsabonnement for en lisens som ikke er i bruk. 

og ønsker refusjon av beløp

shaneagh
Contributor
Message 8 of 25

I have had this problem with McAfee where they sold me  a renewal package in December 20 for a year and then went into my account and took out £89.99 in January-again! I cannot get in contact with them. There is no phone number, no complaints procedure and I wonder if they exist at all. 

shaneagh
Contributor
Message 9 of 25

Their communication is dire .

I am having problems too.

cyberdude
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 10 of 25

hello,

i would recommend to start a new posting with your request for refund in this community. 

a mcafee moderator will notice your posting better.

greetings

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community