cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Minh1991
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Request a refund for automatic renewal subscription

I noticed an automatic charge to my credit card at October 29, 2020, which my bank advises that it is from McAfee. Now, I want to make a request to refund cause I am not using your product any more?

Note that I am from Viet Nam and though I have reported on your website with service card number, I am can not calling your service center (1-866-622-3911).

Please help support me on this discussion.
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Minh Nguyen

5 Replies
Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Request a refund for automatic renewal subscription

Hello @Minh1991 

Auto Renewal is a feature that helps renew your subscription automatically ensuring your devices are continuously protected with McAfee. Please refer the below McAfee document that has more information on Auto Renewal,

McAfee Auto Renewal

Please contact our Chat Support by accessing the link below where they will have a look in your account and help you,

McAfee Support

The support number that you've mentioned is only for customers from U.S. & Canada. Please let me know the country you are from, so that I can provide you the support number.

Regards,
Madhan M

Minh1991
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Dear  Madhan M,

I come from Viet Nam. I try to make a request refund on your website but I cannot found anyway. I only found a way to call your service center (1-866-622-3911) but I cannot call this phone.

Can you support to make a refund via email?

Regards,

Minh

Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 6

Hello @Minh1991 

Due to nature of this incident, we will contact and help resolve your issue privately.

I've sent you a private message. Please check and respond.

Regards,
Madhan M

lebone20
Contributor II
Message 5 of 6

I got an automatic charge on the 20th of November for a laptop I haven't used in months. Please help me as I am not able to call your service number as I am in Botswana. 

Madhan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 6 of 6

Hello @lebone20 

Due to nature of this incident, we will contact and help resolve your issue privately.

I've sent you a private message. Please check and respond.

Regards,
Madhan M

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community