cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VasudevanAS
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Renewal. Set up key sent to wrong email.

Today 09.02.2023, I renew for one more year. I did not noticed email address. I filled all details including my home address. While giving details the renewal page automatically picked up some one email that was not noticed by me. I came to know when I took payment receipts. Why the renewal page of this McAfee automatically picked up some one or others email. This coloum should be blank without filling if we proceed fot payment system should remind that the email is not filled. It is only renewal before expiry. How to get back my money or auto renewal.

3 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 4

Re: Renewal. Set up key sent to wrong email.

Hi @VasudevanAS 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused; we request you to contact our McAfee consumer support using the below link.

McAfee Chat Support request

Regards,
Edward Franso

Layal
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hello , i just renewed my mcafee licence and made a typo in the email address which i did not notice and the email for set up has been sent to that email. i cannot retrieve it . i have screenshots of the recipet from mcafee , the invalid email address and everything , how can this be resolved ?
Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 4

Contact McAfee support link in above post.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community