Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rumana178
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

Renew with discount

Hello,

I have 1 All access license that I new to renew but I don[t want to pay $99 for that when I can buy a new one for $49. If I buy a new license, what do I have to do with True key to maintain my passwords? the other question is that, if I buy a new license, I don't know if I would need to reinstall the software.

Any help is appreciated.

2 Replies
nikenth
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: Renew with discount

Hi,

Please call to the support center and tell them you would like to renew the subscription for another one year. I am sure they will give it for the same price what you see in the website. Hopefully you will get one year renewal for 49$. Once you renew reinstallation is not required. After renewing the product right click on McAfee Icon which would be on the right hand bottom corner of your computer taskbar(near to Computer date and time) and select "Verify Subscription". Once you verify the subscription new expiry date will get updated.

You may click on the link get the contact information;

https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/contact?_afrLoop=313629901829617#!%40%40%3F_afrL...

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 3

Re: Renew with discount

I edited out that phone number as it's for North America only and the customer is elsewhere.

Your True Key passwords are stored online and are always accessible through your account.

But to be sure I would use that same link that nikenth posted to contact Technical Support and ask them what's the best way to approach that change.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community