Re: Refund

Jump to solution

Look for The European Consumer Center, Slovakia Division

Mariak
Contributor
Message 12 of 21

Jump to solution

The phone you are providing to request a refund for overseas customer ( a UK number) DOES NOT WORK. Its illegal to put obstacles to the refund process and I will report to the relevant authorities unless you contact me and resolve the matter immediately. I also want to delete my account and payment info and thats impossible as well

Golfdog333
Contributor III
Message 13 of 21

Jump to solution

What is your location?

MaHlongwane
Contributor II
Message 14 of 21

Jump to solution

Exactly what should be done for us to receive our refunds? The number you are giving us is not working:litter_in_bin_sign::litter_in_bin_sign: you don’t even have an email for customer care this is bull**bleep** i wish i never fell for this antivirus

rseg4763
Contributor II
Message 15 of 21

Jump to solution

The same happens in Canada......no possible way to contact anyone.......some are already talking about a class action in our country

evri
Contributor II
Message 16 of 21

Jump to solution

I have the same problem. I am fron Greece and there is no way to call to those numbers. i tried to pay a bill, and realized i didn't have any money. Give me at least an email adress to communicate

Edward_Franso
Message 17 of 21

Jump to solution

Hi @MaHlongwane 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,
Edward Franso

mazilu
Contributor
Message 18 of 21

Jump to solution
The same situation here. I cannot contact anybody to ask for a refund. Please send me a message privately and give my money back.
Mal2
Contributor
Message 19 of 21

Jump to solution

Hi

I call support line to ask for refund and no one pick up the call.

Please contact me and refund for the auto renewal subscriptions. Thanks.

Best Regards

Djalma_Ribeiro
Contributor
Message 20 of 21

Jump to solution

Eu fiz duplo pagamento. Necessito do reembolso.

Não atendem  chamadas telefônicas 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community