Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angievdk
Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Refund request

Jump to solution

Hi there , 

I need to request a refund , I was on auto renew and yesterday money went off my account unexpectedly,  I am in a situation now financially due to this .

I've tried contacting customer support but haven't had any luck .

Please thus is urgent ! 

tsakpaul
Contributor II
Message 12 of 16

Jump to solution

Hey there,

It's been 2 weeks and no solution yet. All this time I read other customers with the same problem going circles with no actual help from McAfee. The same answer all over again frustrating people. McAfee seems intentionally closing all avenues for anyone trying to cancel the subscription.  This is not an acceptable practice and against the Terms and Conditions of use. 

Getting money without really our approval and not returning them is clearly illegal. Unfortunately, if you don't provide me with a solution during the next days (consider this an one week notice), I will have to take other measures. I'm willing and planning to send a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (for defraud) and  I will have to also open a Fraud case with the bank. Finally, I will reach my country's Police Directorate of electronic crime prosecution and file a report for electronic crime.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thank you...

DiaPap
Contributor
Message 13 of 16

Jump to solution

I would like to cancel my subscription and request a refund. My account was auto-renewed. I can't reach the numbers given for customer support. Thank you.

adechad
Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have the same problem. On the 17th of January, my bank app told me I was buying your product for this year (2023) again but I don't want to. 

I really try to get my money back, but I am from the Czech Republic, so it's complicated because when I click on the refund option, I am offered to call a phone line that I am not allowed to call because apparently, it does not exist. 

You don't offer any email address to contact you with this problem.

I only want all my money back and I am entitled to this application.

So can we please discuss the possibility of a refund.

Thanks

Adéla Chadalíková

tsakpaul
Contributor II
Message 15 of 16

Jump to solution

Hey,

How professional of you to delete my latest post (yesterday) stating that I've sent a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (Report number: 156195102) and contacted with my bank and my country's Police Directorate of electronic crime prosecution.

Looking forward for your actions towards a solution concerning my refund...

Thank you so much.

Natália
Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have the same problem, no phone contact, no email, I want a refund for the auto renewal subscriptions. Can you please contact me. Thank you.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community