Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boglaaar
Contributor
Message 1 of 16

Refund request

Jump to solution

Hello!

I would like to request a refund and get my money back, because last month I turned off auto-renewal, but now it was ON again and I get charged with the fees. But my card was expired, so I didn't expect and didn't want this renewal. I don't need the Mcafee protection anymore. I can't call Mcafee's phone number.. please help me.

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 16

Re: Refund request

Jump to solution

Hi @boglaaar 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,
Hari Durairaj

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Hari_durairaj
Message 2 of 16

Jump to solution

Hi @boglaaar 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,
Hari Durairaj

Jeniffer
Contributor
Message 3 of 16

Jump to solution

Hi, @Hari 

May I ask for your assistance? I would like to cancel my subscription and request a refund. My account was auto-renewed. I can't reach the numbers given for customer support. Thank you.

Hari_durairaj
Message 4 of 16

Jump to solution

Hi @Jeniffer 

Greetings from McAfee.

Regards,
Hari Durairaj

adjie085
Contributor
Message 5 of 16

Jump to solution

Hi, McAfee team.

May I also get help with a refund? I can't contact the number from my country, and I can't find any other way to contact your support team regarding this matter.

Hari_durairaj
Message 6 of 16

Jump to solution

Hi @adjie085 

Greetings from McAfee.

Regards,
Hari Durairaj

dsaldivar62
Contributor
Message 7 of 16

Jump to solution

same thing happened to me requested refund thru paypal and also sent an email requesting refund and never recieved a response back

Martha00
Contributor
Message 8 of 16

Jump to solution

Hi @Hari_durairaj 

May I ask for your assistance? I would like to cancel my subscription and request a refund. Today my account was auto-renewed. I can't reach the numbers given for customer support. Thank you in advance.

gianluisramosza
Contributor
Message 9 of 16

Jump to solution

Hola, buenas tardes. Me gustaría solicitar un reembolso por favor.

Macbuckeye
Contributor
Message 10 of 16

Jump to solution

I have had the same problem.  McAfee has been creating fictitious accounts in my name and I have been getting multiple renews for the last couple years.  I go into my account on a regular basis and turn auto - renew to OFF, but McAfee continues to switch it to on.  I removed active credit cards from my McAfee account, and somehow they pilfered my PayPal account to which they are not granted access.  I have service through AOL to cover five devices.  I only have three.  That's the service I want.  Period.  McAfee will only accept communication from me through telephone, which I have explained numerous times is not acceptable, as I'm legally deaf.  Please stop the fraud, refund my money, and give me the coverage for which I'm already paying through AOL.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community