Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evelyndg
Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Refund request

Jump to solution

Hi! I would like to request a refund and cancellation of my subscription. I can't call the support line and there are no options to deal with this online, so I'm asking for help here. Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krishna55
Message 2 of 15

Re: Refund request

Jump to solution

Hi @evelyndg,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

View solution in original post

14 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 15

Jump to solution

Hi @evelyndg,

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

boglaaar
Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Jump to solution

Hello!

I had this problem too, I was not expected renewal, because last month I cancelled it. And my card was expired too. But now I had charged with the fees and my auto-renewal was on again.. I request a refund. 

Annlafont
Contributor
Message 4 of 15

Jump to solution

Moi aussi, même chose..............

En décembre 2021 on m'avait facturé mon abonnement. Je n'utilise plus le service. J'avais essayé de plusieurs facon de rejoindre quelqu'un en francais sans succès. J'ai laché prise. Je suis allé sur le site dans mon compte pour éviter le tout a nouveau. Et cette année je suis encore facturé............... Même problème impossible de parler a quelqu'un en francais. Votre site nous fait tourner en rond. Je veux être remboursé.

evelyndg
Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Jump to solution
Hi! I would suggest you make a new post, like the one I did above. They got in contact with me and solved it pretty quickly. Just make sure to ask for the refund to be dealt with online, rather than by phone, they will just ask for your billing info, zip code and email. Good luck!
Altonwyh
Contributor
Message 6 of 15

Jump to solution

@krishna55 Hi Krishna55, I have the same trouble connecting the Mcafee in many ways about the unexpected auto-renewal problem. I also want to get a refund for it. Would you please contact me and help? Thanks

Telis-Greece
Contributor II
Message 7 of 15

Jump to solution

I also have the same problem. I didn' t deactivated the auto renewal, because my credit card had expired and McAfee made an illegal transaction with an expired credit card!!! I want to cancel my subscription and have all my money back, but only by email comunication.

nadinenaidoo
Contributor II
Message 8 of 15

Jump to solution

I have the exact same issue. I no longer have the device and my card was debited. I would like to request a refund as the phone number is only for corporate customers etc

Telis-Greece
Contributor II
Message 9 of 15

Jump to solution

I have called the UK telephone number +448000287581 and got my refund instantly in my McAfee account and after 2 days in my credit card. I will find out in my next telephone bill if they charge the phone call and how much.

There is also support through email in the UK support chanel. You don' t have to be a UK resident to use this way. Try it. 

Kodi46
Contributor
Message 10 of 15

Jump to solution

Hi, new to this, I purchased my McAfee 3 device cover through Amazon ( Download ) considerable cheaper than current prices, This was bought 6 weeks in advance of renewal date, unfortunately I forgot to turn off the auto renew- which Yesterday kicked in , so now I have another McAfee 3 device software download . How do I get a refund , The Site is not easy to navigate and certainly user friendly, phone number is useless, Thanks in advance 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community