Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WaratChi
Contributor II
Message 1 of 8

Refund for autorenew

Jump to solution

I was not aware that auto renewal was on. I have already turned it off, but I would please like to get a refund for what was charged to my card.

I want to buy a cheap price of McAfee product.

Thanks

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Hari_durairaj
Message 5 of 8

Re: Refund for autorenew

Jump to solution

Hi @WaratChi @Luka85 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,
Hari

View solution in original post

Hari_durairaj
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @Luka85 

Greetings from McAfee.

The Refund has been processed

Regards,

Hari

View solution in original post

7 Replies
GaneshR
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @WaratChi 

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, unfortunately we don't have an option to initiate refund through community, so we kindly suggest you to contact support by accessing the below support link. In this process if in case you have any concerns please feel free to reply back to this post.

Alternatively, you can contact McAfee using the number +1 866 622 3911 if you are from USA or Canada.

Support Link.

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

WaratChi
Contributor II
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

Thanks for the answer but i can't contact support (Im form Thailand). Please send me a way to contact or direct message to me.

Luka85
Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

I have the same problem. Other than that where to I cant ask a question here on forum

Hari_durairaj
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @WaratChi @Luka85 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you regarding the refund.

Regards,
Hari

Hari_durairaj
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @Luka85 

Greetings from McAfee.

The Refund has been processed

Regards,

Hari

Nylaya27
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Jump to solution

Hello I need a refund immediately. This was an unexpected charge to my account.  I never renewed or even signed up for this! I bought a computer over a year ago but never gave any authorization to use my card for any subscriptions. I have never even used the free trial it came with it or even set anything up. I need a refund. 
please refund my card. 

Venkat_YM
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @Nylaya27 

Greetings from McAfee.

Regards,

Venkat

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community