Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abhianand
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Refund for Auto-Renewal Subscription

Hello,

I am Abhishek from India. 

I had auto-renewal of McAfee anti-virus without any prior intimation lately.

I requested for refund through Service Request 2941932288 on 6th April, 2021. I have made couple of calls since I have not received till now. I am wasting my time and money in making these international calls due to this unnecessary delay.

Please help me get the refund processed and cancel auto-renewal request permanently.

Thanks!

5 Replies
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Refund for Auto-Renewal Subscription

Hi @Abhianand,

As discussed online, we have transferred you to the concerned team. Kindly, reply to the post if your issue persists.

Regards,

Allwyn I 

FontsChoice
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

The sooner you notice that you forgot to cancel a trial subscription and got charged, the better. It's more likely you'll get your refund if you request it the same day or the next day than if time has gone by.For More ..

TMST_Faizy
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

The sooner you notice that you forgot to cancel a trial subscription and got charged, the better. It's more likely you'll get your refund if you request it the same day or the next day than if time has gone by. Read More...

Patrickrice
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

I also faced same issue while searching for PADI Courses but I resolved it. You can also get rid of this issue by applying following things:

1- Follow up on your refund request

2- Consider alternative contact methods

3- At last, Contact McAfee Customer Support

Pursuit_Agency
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Hi Abhishek,

I recommend contacting McAfee support again for a quicker resolution. Additionally, if you're interested in improving online visibility, consider consulting with a reputable SEO agency.

Best,

Jane.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community