cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AirahMira
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Refund - Insufficient Refund Amount

Hi, this has got to be the 5th time I’m trying to find a decent communication with your crappy service. 

i have been refunded however, the amount deducted was more than what was refunded. 

I am so close to reporting this as a fraud’s case. Get someone to e-mail me so I can show the proof and so that I can get a decent reply. ASAP.

2 Replies
Venkat_YM
Message 2 of 3

Re: Refund - Insufficient Refund Amount

Hi @AirahMira 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly check the private message for further details.

Regards,
Venkat

Golfdog333
Contributor III
Message 3 of 3

Re: Refund - Insufficient Refund Amount

Go after this company by reporting them to a government consumer affairs division.  Virtually every country in the world has some type of agency that investigates situations like this.  Maximum pressure has got to be applied to this company, I am finding they simply don’t care who they cheat.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community