cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sraya
Contributor II
Message 1 of 10

I  have contacted McAfee Assist and have received information that my request has been opened, but there is no further information regarding refunds.
Can you provide more detailed information on whether the refund request has been processed or how long I have to wait for the refund request?.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sraya
Contributor II
Message 4 of 10

Re: REFUND

Jump to solution

Today, I received a call from McAfee support, and my refund request is being processed for 5 to 7 days for a refund on my credit card.

I will confirm again seven days later about that.

And thank you for the support, and I hope McAfee can ship the same product after the expiration date because the price of the product you guys offer is very high, and I was very surprised, and that's the reason I asked for a refund. Thank you.

Regards,

Sraya

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Sudharsanam_G1
Message 2 of 10

Jump to solution

Hi @Sraya 

Greetings from McAfee!

I have sent a personal message. Kindly revert back with the requested details to assist you further.

Regards,
Sudharsanam G

Sraya
Contributor II
Message 3 of 10

Jump to solution

I sent you a private message. Please check my message and please give me details for my Service Request 1-93736021 and what do I do next, just wait or what? Thank you.

Sraya
Contributor II
Message 4 of 10

Jump to solution

Today, I received a call from McAfee support, and my refund request is being processed for 5 to 7 days for a refund on my credit card.

I will confirm again seven days later about that.

And thank you for the support, and I hope McAfee can ship the same product after the expiration date because the price of the product you guys offer is very high, and I was very surprised, and that's the reason I asked for a refund. Thank you.

Regards,

Sraya

marcoori
Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Jump to solution

i've been post twice and no respon from Mcaffee. pls help, i have same probem

Sraya
Contributor II
Message 6 of 10

Jump to solution

The response is not fast. First, I chatted, but it didn't work out. Because there is no contact phone number in my country, I tried to post on the community forum. One day later, I received a reply from McAfee, and then another call a day later.

Don't get tired of posting because I don't even know how much I post, I hope you have a solution soon. 😊

Akildea4
Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Jump to solution

Hi I would also like to be contacted about a refund. I have tried calling with no luck at all. 

also I can’t believe that it seems the only way to get a refund with this large Cyber Security company is to publicly post on a forum. Why is there no customer support for this company??

Sraya
Contributor II
Message 8 of 10

Jump to solution

I agree.

First, I'm going to apply for a refund, I googled all about McAfee refunds because the customer service number doesn't work in my country, and then I get to the community forum chat, and I'm posting, replying, and liking the same problem as I had.

Henry345
Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Jump to solution

I'm going to apply for a refund, I googled all about McAfee refunds because the customer service number is not working for me.

Regards

walgreenslistens

Sraya
Contributor II
Message 10 of 10

Jump to solution

It was the same with me, and then I posted a message about asking for a refund, and McAfee customer service replied to my message, and one day later I received a call to process my refund.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community