cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaniLei
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

REFUND REQUEST FOR AUTO-RENEWED ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION (Ph-based)

Hello, I would like to request help from any staff in the McAfee team to assist me in my refund process. During the said process, I keep on going back-and-forth in and endless loop when I try to navigate the website. As a result, I waste time and effort.

With that said, may I request the aid of a McAfee staff to guide me to this process through electronic mail as I am NOT available through phone (cellphone & telephone). 

I did not know that the auto-renewal of McAfee was activated. Please allow me a refund since we are currently having problems financially because of the pandemic.

Date of auto-renewal: July 12, 2021

Date as of posting this: July 16, 2021

Service Request: 1-77477241 (Latest), 1-77291161 (July 14, 2021)

3 Replies
Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: REFUND REQUEST FOR AUTO-RENEWED ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION (Ph-based)

Hi @LaniLei 

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience as  there is no possible option to provide refund through community.. 

Kindly visit the below link to get in touch with our chat support to resolve your refund request. 

Chat Support 

Thanks,

LaniLei
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

@Magesh Thanks for the reply (-: 

In regards to your suggestion, I would like to note that I have visited the given link several times. However, I would always be sent an automatic email where I cannot respond to. To elaborate: click the link -> request for a refund -> reason for refund -> accomplishing form -> receiving a service request number and automatic electronic mail.

With that said, I was wondering if I could possibly communicate with staff through email (I can send my email to one through a private message) instead of phone conversations since I do not feel comfortable with that method...

At the end of the day, I just want to know how to cancel my subscriptions while receiving a full refund since I availed 2 subscriptions by accident (because of auto-renewal). 

Magesh
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 4 of 4

Hi @LaniLei 

Due to the nature of the issue. We have sent a private message to you. Please respond with the details to help you resolved your query.

Thanks,

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community