cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zindo
Contributor II
Message 1 of 2

REFUND NOT COMING DESPITE NUMEROUS CRIES

I don't know how and how much I should express my need to have my money refunded back to me. Each time I receive a message that I should send contact details and nothing follows after I send the details. I am told to send details but there is no other address to send to except to reply the same message I would have received, which seems to be " a no reply type." 

Why don't macfee use my email address, which they definitely have, to process my refund. I feel they want me to get tired, but I won't get tired until I get my money back. I will keep warning people to avoid the trap I fell into ( providing Macfee with my banking details). 

This is the message I received:

"Hi, 

To arrange for a callback. Kindly provide us the following information so that we can help you with this.

>>Preferred Primary Phone Number:
 >>Alternate Phone Number:
 >> Time Zone:
 >> Preferred Time (Please specify a two-hour window.)
 >> Country:"

I sent the details, but where is my money?? Why does such a big business such as Macfee depend on preying on poor unsuspecting people like me ??

1 Reply
krishna55
Message 2 of 2

Re: REFUND NOT COMING DESPITE NUMEROUS CRIES

Hi @Zindo,

Greetings from McAfee.

We have arranged a callback from the customer service team. Kindly wait for the callback.

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community