Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hemurali
Contributor II
Message 1 of 4

Purging of Events of a particular Event ID with in a time period

Hi, 

I need to purge the events of a particular event, lets say 1095 which are lessthan 90 days on the SQL End. Do we have any query related to that ? 

In our Database we are having a million records of 1092 and 1095 Events. So I tried searching for McAfee

KB's but I didn't found the exact query for purging these events.

Please help if anyone are having a solution.

3 Replies
sivasubramanian
Message 2 of 4

Re: Purging of Events of a particular Event ID with in a time period

@Hemurali 

Please let us know the McAfee version which is installed on your computer

Regards
Siva

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.
Hemurali
Contributor II
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

Currently we are using ePO 5.3.3 version. There are 6million events for the event 1095 and 4million of 1092 events. So we need a query to purge those. which is stopping us from upgrading to 5.9.1. So please help with a Query to purge those events which are less than 90days. I even gone for the query on the SQL server to purge the events of which are less than 90days. But still the count for these(1095,1092) events the count didn't came low.

hackerred
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Can you help me how did you solve this problem?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community