cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickT1
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Product Code verified but existing subscription not extended

About three or four hours ago I entered a product code to extend my LiveSafe subscription by 12 months. The code must have been accepted because if I try to enter it again, I get a message stating 'You already redeemed that code'. However, the expiry date on my subscription has not been extended. I'm sure this has happened to me before, but then it was easier to get help from a real support person. The Virtual help is of no use whatsoever and I got fed up of waiting on the support phone line.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

It gets worse. The desktop app doesn't show an extension, but if I log in on the web site, I now have two subscriptions, the new one ending a year from today, even though I was logged in when I added the product code. How do I get McAfee to extend my existing subscription instead?

2 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 3

Re: Product Code verified but existing subscription not extended

Hi @NickT1,

Greetings from McAfee.

We recommend you to get in touch with our support team by accessing the link below.to help you fix the issue.

McAfee Chat Support 

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

NickT1
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Product Code verified but existing subscription not extended

Not very helpful, especially when I end up with a US phone number and no way to select a UK one on that page.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community