Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apkbyte
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

New Netflix VPN problems

Jump to solution

Just a heads up but seems like more problems are arising again. I know it's been an ongoing battle for few years but I guess they have found a new method to fight off VPNs because I am being logged out every time my account changes IPs. The way I'm being prevented is different now too. Usually https://apkbyte.com would just detect I'm on a VPN or it would only show Netflix originals as you guys know. I would just swap to a different VPN and it would eventually work. What's weird now is that I can see the content I'm trying to access but it just won't load. Tried dozens of VPNs and got the same problem on all of them. Man **bleep** Netflix.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nagesh_G
Message 2 of 4

Re: New Netflix VPN problems

Jump to solution

Hi @apkbyte ,

Greetings from Mcafee,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused Some of the VPN's will be having a restrictions while accessing the application this is as per the design.

Regards

Nagesh G

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Nagesh_G
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @apkbyte ,

Greetings from Mcafee,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused Some of the VPN's will be having a restrictions while accessing the application this is as per the design.

Regards

Nagesh G

idris51
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

It has always happened. Netflix actively blocks all known VPNs from accessing content outside of your subscribed region. You can connect with your VPN running but will only be given access to Netflix owned content. Many of the better paid VPN providers will switch up their servers on a regular basis so their paying customers can access Netflix without them knowing it’s a VPN, but they eventually get flagged and have to switch up again.

Vicky1
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Change your data provider maybe you are hacked

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community