1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 8

Re: Need to refund auto subscription from McAfee

Jump to solution

Hi @Troyz 

Greetings from McAfee.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support on 1-866-622-3911 or connect using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support -

Regards,
Edward Franso 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @Troyz 

Greetings from McAfee.

We're sorry to inform you that we don't have an option to initiate refund through the community, so we recommend that you contact our consumer support on 1-866-622-3911 or connect using the below link.

McAfee Consumer Support -

Regards,
Edward Franso 

Troyz
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Jump to solution

Hi @Edward_Franso 

I try to refund via the link provided by you but the phone number of customer service is not in Thailand.  So I cannot call that phone number.

Could you please help me on this matter"?

Thank you

Golfdog333
Contributor III
Message 4 of 8

Jump to solution

Good luck getting any refunds from this company.  I have worked nearly 3 months trying to get a refund for an auto renewal.  I would suggest filing a challenge to the charge with your credit card company, and concurrently, if you are in the U.S., file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, as well as your State Attorney General Consumer Protection Division.  McAfee will lie to you over and over, and make this as difficult as possible.

JohnReilly
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Jump to solution

I have been trying all afternoon to request a refund. The website just sends me round and around in circles. Customer support is dreadful. I will not be renewing my subscription. I can't cancel and waste the money already spent. Trying to contact this company, especially outside the US, is very difficult. I am going to look elsewhere for online protection.

Golfdog333
Contributor III
Message 6 of 8

Jump to solution

I believe this company has a policy of not providing customer service or support.  It would hurt the bottom line.  I have had my refund request escalated at least 12 times, but “the team” refuses to take up the issue.  For over 2.5 months I’ve struggled to get a refund.  Finally submitted the matter to the Federal Trade Commission and State Attorney General Consumer Division hoping they can investigate the trade practices of McAfee just as the Competition and Markets Authority did in the UK did last year.

Seri
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Need to refund auto subscription from McAfee

Jump to solution

Request a refund fm auto submission

Randy0105
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Jump to solution

The number indicated in McAfee Customer Support Philippines is not reachable. Is there another number or email address I reach out to?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community