Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
7i
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

My two websites is labeled dangerous by McAfee

Jump to solution

My two hobby websites:  7i.se and 8k.nu are labeled "dangerous" by McAfee which is really limiting the usage of the sites. 

How can this be fixed?

These are very simple websites where anyone can post a link or text and get a temporary short link to the text or link. However there is no redirect to the link like with usual url shorteners, the user has to click on the link if he/she wants to navigate there. I have also added a warning that you should not click on the link if you don't know/trust it so I'm not sure why this would be blocked by McAfee. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
krishna55
Message 2 of 9

Re: My two websites is labeled dangerous by McAfee

Jump to solution

Hi @7i,

Greetings from McAfee!

The McAfee WebAdvisor and McAfee Site Advisor Site Rating represents the classification of a website's reputation by McAfee. Kindly refer the below article regarding McAfee WebAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process.

McAfee WebAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Chat Support 

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

View solution in original post

8 Replies
krishna55
Message 2 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi @7i,

Greetings from McAfee!

The McAfee WebAdvisor and McAfee Site Advisor Site Rating represents the classification of a website's reputation by McAfee. Kindly refer the below article regarding McAfee WebAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process.

McAfee WebAdvisor website rating dispute resolution process

Alternatively, You can always contact the chat support using below link for immediate assistance.

McAfee Chat Support 

Regards,

Krishnamanikandan KS

7i
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

Thanks @krishna55 I will try your suggestion.

leonardcpario
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

@7i wrote:

My two hobby websites:  7i.se and 8k.nu are labeled "dangerous" by McAfee which is really limiting the usage of the sites. 

How can this be fixed?

These are very simple websites where anyone can post a link or text and get a temporary short link to the text or link. However there is no redirect to the link like with usual url shorteners, the user has to click on the link if he/she wants to navigate there. I have also added a warning that you should not click on the link if you don't know/trust it so I'm not sure why this would be blocked by McAfee. 

Thanks for your question, i don't know this issue until know. I also got website about Spiders Planet and i am very enthusiastic about spiders. and when i buy McAfee it got block i think there is issue with website but now i know what's the issue. 

Thanks Again.

kabip7
Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

I agree with all the previous comments about McAfee... But just in case check your DNS configuration and the pages certificates to make sure nobody is injecting **bleep** and causing the alarms.

kabip7
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Jump to solution

@kabip7 wrote:

I agree with all the previous comments about McAfee... But just in case check your DNS configuration and the pages certificates to make sure nobody is injecting **bleep** and causing the alarms. https://routerlogin.uno/  

I got this,...

Vicky1
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

Don't use google search engine then instead try McAfee search engine which is payable 

Tania_Gomez
Contributor II
Message 8 of 9

Jump to solution

Happy to see that your query is resolved but in the future, add clear disclaimers on your websites to warn users about potential risks, and ensure your sites adhere to best practices for online safety.

ducetcro
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

Hi there. Our engineers are currently working to resolve this issue and we hope to have a fix soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community