cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newjack
Former Member
Message 1 of 1

More problems with mcafee

HI, Happy New Years To all.I am still haveing some problems with mcafee.when i start up ny comp. the last few days,My e-mail section has been yellow.I never had this before.I also have my name under the parental group 4 my computer.I dont believe i am restricted in any way but not sure.Lastly under permissions i have about 11 mcafee icons 1 of which is  an icon of a computer all others are the M.Full access for all? I did click on a few to go to the hackerwatch library but 2 of them were a yellow page with weird  writeing (computer lingo)on the page.I was worried that something may have access that should not.Also 1 of the items on hackerwatch(the file name)  was listed in spanish? Please help if you can.I have about 7 unanswered questions on here and i am worried about my protection.I have had mcafee for a few years & prefer not to use tech chat unless i have no other choice.  Thanks.( windows 7 ,mcafee security center 9.0)

Also today when i logged on again had to fix e-mail & computer started a scheduled scan that was not scheduled.Anyone here?

Message was edited by: newjack on 1/4/10 3:42:19 PM CST
How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community