cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
finral11
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Minecraft Lan world connection error

So me and my friend want to play modded Minecraft over lan. Yes we are in the same house we are on same WiFi. Laptop 1 is the host and has McAfee installed and laptop 2 doesn’t. Laptop 1 is the host as its stronger, but every time laptop try to connect to the host it gets stuck in encrypting and gets the error- Internal Exception: Java.I’m.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host I have tried everything turning off the firewalls, adding the ip of laptop 2 to laptop 1s McAfee settings, updating and restarting, removing all the mods and trying on vanilla Minecraft, allowing Java connections through where ever I can, I have tried everything but I can’t seem to stop the error https://xender.vip/ . Worst part is if Laptop 2 host laptop 1 can join the hosted world no problem. But since it’s older and weaker this isn’t viable. Does anyone have any idea on a solution for this problem?

1 Reply
krishna55
Message 2 of 2

Re: Minecraft Lan world connection error

Hi @finral11,

Greetings from McAfee.

Kindly perform the following steps
update the application
Reinstall the application

For any additional help contact our McAfee support

Customer support

Regards,
Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community