cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DebbieRose54
Contributor II
Message 1 of 1

Mcafeee Module Core over 2.5 Gbs used browser now frozen.

Have been experiencing extreme lag on our pcs tracked it down to McAfee Module Core Service, my browser is currently frozen everything is unresponsive, attempting to screenshot the task manager the files were "corrupted" after saving. Another laptop has been entirely locking up  whenever the little blue circle is on thee Mcafee icon on tne taskbar. Is there any hope that this will be resolved? I see that people have been expereincing issues with this service since September and the advice then was to run malware scans. I have done so on all the laptops including the brand new one experiencing the issue and all came back clean. 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community