Greetings from McAfee.
Follow the steps below to reinstall McAfee extension on chrome
- Uninstall both McAfee extension and Chrome.
- Reboot the computer.
- Reinstall Chrome, followed by McAfee extension.
Before you perform these steps, make sure that you back up your bookmarks before removing Chrome:
- Open Chrome.
- Click the stacked menu icon, also known as the "hamburger" icon, on the right side.
- Click Bookmarks, Bookmark Manager.
- Click Organize, Export Bookmarks to HTML file.
- Choose a location and file name (for example, bookmarks.html).
- Click Save.