Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgeasch
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

McAfee program windows are to small

Hi,

the McAfee program windows are to small for my taste. Since many years i´m complaining about that at the McAffe hotline but they don´t change anything about it. It would be much easier to have have the possibility to change the program window to full screen when working with all the settings and rules. I have a 32 inch widescreen monitor and always have to work with this little window. This is not customer friendly and really wouldn´t hurt to offer fullscreen mode. I think that i don´t ask too much and hope that someone here has an open ear and understanding for that anoying issue.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
Edward_Franso
Message 2 of 4

Re: McAfee program windows are to small

Hello @georgeasch 

Greetings from McAfee,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to request that you send us a screenshot of your user interface so that we can better understand your issue and assist you further. 

McAfee Consumer Support -www.mcafee.com/support/contact

Thanks,
Edward Franso 

georgeasch
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Well, nothing easier than that. Just a little symbol for full screen mode is missing in the McAfee program window as my attached example shows. Your programmers only have to add that function and full screen mode would be available. Easy job with big effect which would make every little step much easier for me. Otherwise i always have to scroll and scroll through the little windows and lose a lot of time for nothing.

georgeasch
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

What about a feedback to my request? Will McAfee do me this favour with a future program update?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community