1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hari_durairaj
Message 3 of 4

Re: McAfee Vaults Data Backup

Jump to solution

Hi @Surya_007 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you further.

Regards,
Hari

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Surya_007
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution
how to remove files in McAfee vaults
Hari_durairaj
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @Surya_007 

Greetings from McAfee.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have sent a private message to you, kindly revert with the required details to help you further.

Regards,
Hari

qmansim
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello I have recently found out my mcafee vault has been removed by the new update. I was never informed prior to this happening and can no longer access the files. I have spoken to the support team online who said they cannot help me. I have been paying for this service for many years now. I am shocked that I had this service removed without telling me. I was never warned via email or phone and find this even worse as i would not store files which arent important. Please can you rectify this issue as I desperately need access to these files.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community