Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csa
Former Member
Message 1 of 6

McAfee Vault

Jump to solution

After receiving the notice that the McAfee vault needed to be update, after it started downloading I was told to uninstall the old version. Now I only had it for maybe a week. So I did but the update hasn't shown up again. What do you do in a case like this

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
x-brookz
Former Member
Message 4 of 6

Re: McAfee Vault

Jump to solution

If you sign into your account at http://home.mcafee.com/ you will find the McAfee Anti-Theft download there.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Dinz
Former Member
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi,

Could you please tell me how was the program (antitheft) installed ? -- through a cd or from the website along with any McAfee suite ?

And let me know how did you uninstall the antitheft program ?

Regards,

Dinesh K

csa
Former Member
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

I downloaded the Security Suite from McAfee website, I had to call them to get it started then it went right on thru. But like I said it seemed like it was only a few days or a week later a message popped up when I turned my computer on that there was an update for the Vault and when I started the update was told I had to uninstall the earlier version.  I went into my computer and did the uninstall for McAfee Vault, but since then I haven't gotten it back. Don't know what to do. Hope you can help me.

x-brookz
Former Member
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

If you sign into your account at http://home.mcafee.com/ you will find the McAfee Anti-Theft download there.

csa
Former Member
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Thank you for you help.  You had the right answer it work fine. Thanks again

Rosemarry
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

McAfee Personal Vault also provides password  protection to  prevent anyone from accessing your files if your computer  is lost or stolen.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community