cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MRoutt
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

McAfee AV Plus 2010 availability?

My question is related to the one in http://community.mcafee.com/thread/20775?start=0&tstart=0 but I didn't want to get that thread side tracked. That said, I bought the McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 3 user install disc the other day thinking that the 2010 version was already available, it turns out it wasn't (atleast from what I am seeing so far).  Does anyone know when McAfee Antivirus Plus 2010 will be available?  Or am I just playing the waiting game like the people in the other thread?  Bonus points if you can tell me how it will be downloaded/installed when available. 

EDIT: the big reason I am asking is that information from http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-10448440-12.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody indicates it is available, however, I have not seen any sign of 2010 on my computer.  Computer is running Windows XP PRO SP3. 

Message was edited by: MRoutt.

Message was edited by: MRoutt on 2/8/10 3:03:38 PM CST
2 Replies
MRoutt
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: McAfee AV Plus 2010 availability?

Just wanted to offer an update: I was able to fix my own issue using the downloadable installer in the "My Account" section of the website.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 3

Re: McAfee AV Plus 2010 availability?

Glad it's OK now.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community