cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spiritorb
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Just wanted to provide some positive feedback.

I just wanted to provide some positive feedback on my experience with Mcafee Internet Security V. 13.6. I am using this product as it is provided free of charge by my ISP. I have to say that Mcafee has been one of the most trouble free suites I have used. Not only does it update itself, and routinely check for updates, but it is very light on my system. It is so nice to have a suite that just does what it is supposed to, and does nothing that it shouldn't. If I weren't
getting this for free, I would definitely pay for this service. Cheers.

2 Replies
catdaddy
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3

Re: Just wanted to provide some positive feedback.

Hi ,

Welcome to the McAfee Community.

Thank you for your positive comments. This is a peer to peer Forum where Customers/Consumers can engage in Topics and Discussions related to our Platform. Although this is not Support for your McAfee product, per se'. Quite often when a issue is presented, feel free to ask a question.

For we have McAfee/Intel employees and Volunteer Moderators monitoring the Forum. In a lot of instances solutions or suggestions by all involved quite possibly can resolve your issue. Short of contacting Technical Support, Should it be the case we have no answer.

We strive to point you in the appropiate direction for further assistance.

All the Best,

Catdaddy

McAfee Community Moderator

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 3

Re: Just wanted to provide some positive feedback.

spiritorb wrote:

I just wanted to provide some positive feedback on my experience with Mcafee Internet Security V. 13.6. I am using this product as it is provided free of charge by my ISP. I have to say that Mcafee has been one of the most trouble free suites I have used. Not only does it update itself, and routinely check for updates, but it is very light on my system. It is so nice to have a suite that just does what it is supposed to, and does nothing that it shouldn't. If I weren't
getting this for free, I would definitely pay for this service. Cheers.

It's nice to hear something positive for a change, thank you.   We are all volunteers here but occasionally a McAfee person will scan the community, so I hope they see this.  Thanks again.

Toronto ▪ Canada
Volunteer Moderator - Consumer Products
I CAN'T HELP PRIVATELY - PLEASE POST IN THE FORUMS
Use Advanced Search To Find Answers

Consumer Technical Support (alter Country @ top right as needed)

Consumer Customer Service (Accounts, Billing, Registration, etc.)

How To Uninstall/Reinstall McAfee Consumer Products EXCEPT Anti-Theft
How To Submit A False Detection To McAfee
Beta Test McAfee Products For PC & MAC
Anti-Spyware/Malware/Hijacker Tools

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community