cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Margarett
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Is mcafee that bad?

Don't use it here is the thing i've deleted it multiple times as it fails to do its job as on my old computer it managed to get 2 malwares and a spyware and kept blocking me from going to the most random **bleep**ing sites (reddit, amazon, you tube) along with the fact it randomly updates at the worst time with no warning and you cant stop it or cancel it, it randomly does scans even while your in the middle of something and stops what you are doing finally the thing itself is a virus as ive deleted a few times now as sometimes when I download stuff it manages to also get downloaded it pretty much is a virus (forgot to mention the thing is hard to uninstall sometimes once it made it so I couldnt open my browser after in uninstalled it and had to reset my computer another time it grayed out the remove option so I had to install a 3rd party program to get rid of it so just dont go near that thing its a demon dont pay for it once you do it will keep coming back and will be annoying to unistall)

Kabosu Official

1 Reply
Allwyn_GI
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Is mcafee that bad?

Hi @Margarett,

Apologizes for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a personal message. Kindly check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community