Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stefanschnell
Contributor III
Message 1 of 3

Intel Sells the Majority of the Security Unit

Jump to solution

Hello community,

I read in the newspaper that Intel sells the majority of the security unit, also McAfee, to TPG. Now I am asking myself what the future will bring for McAfee and the customers? I know this is not an easy question and no one can predict the future, but it is from interest to know whether the products and the support will continue to exist. Are changes already visible? What could be a good source to know about changes, if any are present?

Thanks for answers.

Cheers

Stefan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3

Re: Intel Sells the Majority of the Security Unit

Jump to solution

Yes, it's all been published on the home page of this community for some time now....see "Important Announcement From Intel Security" at the top of this page: https://community.mcafee.com/welcome

The McAfee brand, line of products & support will continue onwards as normal.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Yes, it's all been published on the home page of this community for some time now....see "Important Announcement From Intel Security" at the top of this page: https://community.mcafee.com/welcome

The McAfee brand, line of products & support will continue onwards as normal.

stefanschnell
Contributor III
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Hello Peter,

thanks for your answer.

Cheers

Stefan

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community