cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peacekeeper
Message 11 of 31

Re: Intel (R) AT Supported system lock

Jump to solution

seems they did not allow for time difference. Should get a follow up as I contacted a higher tech as well

jatbenji
Former Member
Message 12 of 31

Jump to solution

the time they give me is after they ask for my timezone and my current local time when i call them. not me who set the time.. hehehe. if they set the time to 5am, i can wake up early and standby for it. so i think ill just wait again today. if no call receive, then ill call them back. i save the case number already.

Peacekeeper
Message 13 of 31

Jump to solution

Good idea just give them the case number and ask for a call back when they can fit in with you

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 14 of 31

Re: Re: Intel (R) AT Supported system lock

Jump to solution

Hi

Please post back the Service Request number that you received from the Technician. This will help me figure out what happened with the case.

jatbenji
Former Member
Message 15 of 31

Jump to solution

hi,

sorry for late reply. suddenly got fever and sore throat. 2 days cant wake up. here is the case number. 484570-1554209732. is it posible if i give you the recovery platform id so just proceed with the server base recovery token?

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 16 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi

I have stirred up my contacts owning this SR. They tried contacting you multiple times but without success. Please let know your convenient time so as to arrange a Support Session.

Regards

jatbenji
Former Member
Message 17 of 31

Jump to solution

hi mr selvan.

sorry late reply. got call from tech support on 10.30am yesterday, he doing something with my nbook (the other one, i also confuse at first) then i interupt him and show him pic what is actually my problem, and he say will call back at night. but at night, he rang my friend phone number, not me. and that time my friend was going out with his family and didnt bring the phone with him. i already ask the person who call me at morning to change the report content to customer asking "server token password" but he say the other person will call back at night will do that.

well, to answer your question, my available time is around 9am - 11 am, 2.30pm - 4.30pm ( this time im at office ) and at night 8.30pm - 11pm. all at gmt +8 kuala lumpur. should i leave my contact number here? i attach the pic of platform recovery id for your info. i hope can settle this problem a.s.a.p.

IMG_0004.jpg

jatbenji
Former Member
Message 18 of 31

Jump to solution

i call the 1-800-88-9858 just now but higher level tech support not available at the moment. so still need to wait for they to call me back.. nice person im talking to today, but cant hear the name properly. keep it up..

selvan
McAfee Retired
McAfee Retired
Message 19 of 31

Jump to solution

Hi

Please try to get Proof of Purchase for the laptop that is locked and send it to our Support Team for taking further actions. Without POP we will not be able to provide you with Recovery code.

Regards

jatbenji
Former Member
Message 20 of 31

Jump to solution

hi.

sorry for taking long time to reply. so much trouble getting back to the shop my friend bought. they already move. Finaly he manage to get back the POP. Can advise how do i proceed?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community