cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushil87
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

I am on a crusade to nuke McAfee and need help

I am currently working to purge absolutely every trace of this annoying "McAfee LiveSafe" bloatware from my PC and so far I've managed to delete almost everything except a set of unkillable processes that I can't get rid of, even using Powershell as an administrator. There are also remaining files that I can't destroy. Any idea on how to get rid of them https://100001.onl/?

2 Replies
Abhishek_Das
Message 2 of 3

Re: I am on a crusade to nuke McAfee and need help

Hi @sushil87,

Greetings from McAfee!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly click the link below and follow the steps mentioned in the McAfee article to uninstall and remove McAfee traces.
How to remove McAfee products

For further assistance you can also reach our McAfee support [24*7]
McAfee Support

Regards,
Abhi

Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 3

Re: I am on a crusade to nuke McAfee and need help

If the MCPR removal tool and Windows removal does not help I have seen posters helped via support in manually removing files and editing the registry. You probably need to give the tech access to your PC or ask them to provide the steps.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community