cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user_63947
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

How to install mcafee total protection without using CD

My laptop does not have the cd drive, how to install my mcafee total protection 2011

it is still new, never been activated before.

I have download the trial version, it only allow me to pay on mcafee website.

what should i do ?

2 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to install mcafee total protection without using CD

Customer service is the place to ask. I have sent them an email and will passon what they say.

That said can you connect to another PC and share its cdrom? Would that work? Just a wild idea. Wait and see what CS replies with.

Peacekeeper
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to install mcafee total protection without using CD

Ok you need to go to the mcafee site for your country and then contact customer servive and have them step you through registering the software. You need to create an account using the 16 digit key provided with the cd and that will then allow you to loginto your account and download the software.

http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=1033&sg=CS&pt=1

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community