Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
philanij
Former Member
Message 1 of 4

How to download the product

Jump to solution

Hi,

Please help, I have received a product key and a link where I should download an antivirus. But when I click on the link www.mcafee.com/mavw/retailcard it takes me to a website where I must buy a product not where I should download and activate it as the instruction says so. What should I do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
philanij
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Re: How to download the product

Jump to solution

Thanks, I got it right. I started using another web browser  Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Peacekeeper
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

When does it ask that I followed that link and it asks for a product key. What happens when you fill the key in does it try to sell you the program then?

It says

Thank You For Purchasing McAfee AntiVirus                    

Redeem your product key                   

Please select your country and language.                   

Enter the product key included with your McAfee software.                   

-                                                -                                                -                                                -                                                                   

Is this what you see?

http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=CS41007

If still an issue call customer service and they will help.

http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=1033&sg=CS&pt=1

philanij
Former Member
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Thanks, I got it right. I started using another web browser  Thanks.

Peacekeeper
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Which 1 worked and which did not for my info.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community