cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infuseme
Former Member
Message 1 of 3

How do i know how many Licences of McAfee i have?

Hello all, again lol,

I have been using McAfee for a few years now, and is wondering how to find out how many liscence's i have left after my purchase, How do i find out and are they valid?

Sorry this gets a little complex..

I initially had Windows Vista Home Edition with McAfee installed (XP Before that but i purchased a new licence since) Then purchase Windows Vista Ultimate then Windows 7.

Each Time i have installed the same disc and automatically i have received a download version of an update, as requested by the software installed.. The complex part is the other PC i have.. To begine with i installed McAfee on XP then re-installed to Vista Ultimate and re-installed McAfee..

Does McAfee Recognise the same computer but notes that it has a different O/S ?

I Hope the following clarifies what i just wrote 😕

PC 1 :-

- Windows Vista Home Premium allready installed (Mcafee installed too (Copy one))

- Fresh install of Windows Vista Ultimate (Mcafee installed too (Copy two))

PC 2 :-

- Windows XP Already installed (One Copy of McAfee installed)

-Windows Vista Ultimate installed (Copy two installed)

Do i have my third licence of McAfee still and can i install in on my laptop (The Third Licence) with mobile broadband?

I Hope that is clear enough.

2 Replies
infuseme
Former Member
Message 2 of 3

Re: How do i know how many Licences of McAfee i have?

oooh P.S

No I am Not Running Duel Boot O/S on any PC.. But would be usefull to know were i stand with that too 🙂

In advance,

Thanks for your support.

exbrit
MVP
MVP
Message 3 of 3

Re: How do i know how many Licences of McAfee i have?

Your account page should have that information, but any questions regarding the sales side should go to Customer Service.

http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=1033&sg=CS&pt=1

I recommend phone or chat.

Change the country from the US if applicable, at top right.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community