cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jinxxyy
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

How do I get Mcafee VPN on my computer?

Hey, so I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the McAfee VPN on a computer. 

I have a McAfee LiveSafe subscription and on my mobile app I do have a VPN. However no VPN is available on my computer app. I was wondering if anyone knew whether this was a glitch, or if I need to change my subscription type to have a McAfee VPN on my computer? 

Additionally, is McAfee VPN functionally the same on the computer as it would be on the phone? For example, choosing which country your internet displays you're in and the such is a feature available on the phone. And I was wondering if the same can be said for the VPN available for the computer? 

3 Replies
GaneshR
Message 2 of 4

Re: How do I get Mcafee VPN on my computer?

Hi @jinxxyy 

Greetings from McAfee. 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We recommend you to uninstall and reinstall McAfee on your device and update us the outcome. Do share the OS details and Mcafee version details if you still facing issues post reinstallation.

Alternatively, you can always contact chat support using the link below for immediate assistance.

McAfee Support

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Regards,

Ganesh Raju R

jinxxyy
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks, 
The big thing is that I'm not sure whether my plan includes a VPN or not. I do have a Livesafe subscription, but it's hard to tell if my specific subscription includes the VPN. Since it is McAfee -Livesafe - 5 Devices and not McAfee - Livesafe - Safe Connect. 

I've looked but I just can't seem to find the included features for my particular plan for sure. 

krishna55
Message 4 of 4

Hi @jinxxyy,

Greetings from McAfee.

Your subscription does not include the VPN service from McAfee.

Regards,
Krishnamanikandan KS

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community